The Bangladesh Remittance Riddle
An ongoing dump of stuff I've been thinking about with respect to Bangladesh's recent foreign exchange crisis and how the private sector could help.
- The problem Bangladesh is facing.
- Who's sending money home?
- How much money is currently being sent home?
- How is this money being sent home?
- How much money is still stuck outside Bangladesh?
- Is any of this money persuadable, i.e. willing to come home?
- What might a modern platform to send money back to Bangladesh look like?
- How could such a platform be made financially sustainable?